Setting up your database is simple. It just takes a little organizing on the part of the admin user. All you should need to begin is a complete employee roster and an organizational chart.
Set up involves the following steps:
- Creating and organizing titles. A decision will have to be made regarding access and other permissions for each title within your organization. Assigning access to the system is discussed further in the “Titles” and “Employees” sections.
- Entering employees into the system.
- Constructing your hierarchy (chain of command). This is where the organizational chart will prove helpful.
- Creating categories for new documentation, intervention response, and recognition response.
- Creating intervention and recognition flags.
- Create document flow.
- Create custom fields.