You can access documentation about yourself or employees in your hierarchy.
Filters – You can quickly find the documentation you are looking for by creating a filter. You can filter by Employee, Category, Entered By, Occurred On, Key Word, Downline From, and any Custom Fields.
You have a lot of flexibility in how you query, view and print. You can create filters to customize how the information is displayed. Then sort the information in ascending or descending order by clicking on the category headings. Finally, you can print the results of your query in a “report” form. You simply need to decide what information you are looking for and how you would like it displayed.
Click “Add Filter” then select an option, or options, from the dropdown list. You may select any combination of filters. For instance, you may filter for an “Employee”, a “Category”, and “Occurred On (date).”
- “Employee” – filter for an individual or multiple employees.
- “Category” – filter for an individual of multiple categories.
- “Exclude Category” – allows user to exclude categories from a report.
- “Date Range” – filter for a specific date or a date range.
- “Entered By” – filter for an individual employee or multiple employees.
- “Keywords” – filter for a key words or numbers (case number, etc.) contained within an entry.
- “Title” – filter for specific title (supervisor, employee, etc.).
- “Downline From” – filter for an individual employee or multiple employees. The query display data on the employee(s) was well as everyone down line in the hierarchy.
- “Custom Fields”
1. Select “Employee” by entering the first name, last name, or ID number.
2. Select “Date Range” by entering dates in the dropdown calendars.
3. As you enter your selection(s), the system will automatically filter for the results of your query.
4. Click the category headings to sort the information in ascending or descending order.
5. Select a print option to display the information in printed form. See the “Printing” section for details.
6. You may click “Reset Filters” at any time to clear your selections and return to the default setting.
You can sort the data field by clicking the column headings.
“First”, “Previous”, “Next” and “Last” links appear at the bottom of the data field. You can quickly jump through the various pages by clicking these links.
A paperclip icon with appear in the far right hand column for any entries containing an attachment.
Select an entry to view, update, or print.
- Click the entry link in the “Category” column to view.
- Click any attachments to open and print.
- For more information, see “Reports.”
- You can click “Add Comment” while viewing an entry.
- Type the text of the subsequent entry then click “Post Comment.”
- Attachments may also be adding while creating sub-entries.
- Click the “View” tab to exit the entry.
Audit permission is assigned and managed by the admin user.
- This feature will enable an organization to give a user access to see all entries under any assigned category. For example, you may decide your training personnel need to see all entries related to training.
All activity by an audit user is recorded in the Audit Trail.