Printing options are found on the “View” page where you can generate, review, and print. There is virtually no limit to how you generate information for reporting.
- Incident List – This report will generate a list of all entries (without narratives) according to the requested query.
- Incident Details – This report will generate all entries with narratives according to the requested query.
- Incident Totals – This report will generate a list of categories and numerical totals according to the requested query. The report does not include narratives.
- Export Fields – This report will query all related custom fields to a selected category and export the data to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Select the appropriate filter(s).
- Sort columns according to your preference.
- Click a print option then select print format and follow print commands.